COMMUNITY OF LEARNING
Our Community of Learning is an informal partnership that allows members to work alongside like-minded stakeholders to exchange ideas, identify emergent issues, collaborate on possible solutions and mobilize knowledge.
Our members include leaders within the education system including boards, schools, administrators, teachers, parents and students.
We are continually seeking out members who are actively working or are interested in addressing a variety key issue areas impacting student success which include:
- Graduation rates among at-risk populations
- Suspension rates among at-risk populations
- Post-secondary application and enrolment of at-risk populations
- Reintegration of early leavers; students that have been pushed out or dropped out
- Alternative Education Opportunities -- community-based strategies
- Role of Technology in Classrooms
If you're interested in joining our community of learning, please feel free to contact us. We would love to exchange ideas!