ReImagine.EDU is an intervention strategy that targets grade 10 students who demonstrate early signs of disengagement. The program is a partnership with the Toronto Catholic District School Board and is currently being offered at two Scarborough-area secondary schools.
Reimagine.EDU is designed to provide the following services
- A Culturally relevant/responsive curriculum;
- Academic, community, and personal development training and workshops;
- Independent graduation plan counselling;
- Assistance with post-Secondary matriculation;
- Community and civic engagement through school and community partnership, and;
Participants in Reimagine.EDU can expect to have improved literacy and numeracy skills, an increase in their credits, improved prospects of graduation, increased access to necessary social services, an increase in self-esteem, improved classroom attendance and a decrease in overall behavioural issues.
To bring ReImagine.EDU to your school, please fill out the form below.